Al Malweyah Concrete Company is an Iraqi Cement and concrete company, established in 1979.
The company was formed in technical collaboration with one of the very well-known German Firm Liebherr. Using state of the art technology, company supply Ready Mix Concrete to various infrastructure projects in Iraq.
Projects Executed by the company:
- The industrial block for the Project of Musaed Al Saleh & Sons in Al Yusufiyah.
- The project of the poultry farms for the Ministry of Agriculture in Baghdad – Abu Ghraib.
- The project of extending the buildings of The General Automobile Company, Iraq – Baghdad.
- The first phase of the project of the General Car Manufacturing Company in Babel (Babylon).
- Constructed the pillars for the bridges over the highway between Baghdad and Al Latifiyah.
- Worked as a subcontractor in the execution of Sheraton Baghdad.
- Executed the finishing works of the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce Building – Baghdad.
- Worked as a subcontractor in the construction of the grain silos for the Ministry of Commerce in Karkh – Baghdad.
- Worked, as a subcontractor in the construction of Badush Dam in Nainawa – Iraq.
- Executed a Residential Compound in Jordan.